General Excavation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) who is currently accepting employment applications for the following position(s):
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Should have experience repairing the following Equipment:
Excavators, Backhoes, Dozers, Loaders, Rollers (Large and small remote controlled), Off-road Dump Trucks, On-road Dump Trucks, Road Tractors, Trailers (5′ long to 53′ long) and Other Various Small Equipment (Chain saws, pipe saws, generators, and pumps).
Responsibilities will include:
- Routine maintenance, troubleshooting and repair, parts ordering and milestone servicing.
- Some fabrication and welding maybe be required
- Operating the Equipment in a safe and effective manner while moving equipment in and around of facilities.
- will be responsible for proper record keeping and documentation of repair records so organization is a must.
- Primary work location will be in Warrenton, VA. However, some travel maybe required depending on status of equipment.
40-48 hours a week.
Paid Holidays, Insurance, and 401k